- Grocery shopping
- Purchase a Reel Lawn Mower
Why a reel mower? Several reasons actually.
- Cost much less than a motored mower.
- Do not create air pollution.
- Far less maintenance required.
- Pushing a reel mower is a good workout for me.
- My 8 yo son can manage cutting the lawn if needed.
- I don't have to pay the apartments $20 a week to cut my yard.
- I can work on my tan while mowing.
- I can wait until the sun goes down to mow and not worry about waking the neighbors.
- I can mow the grass in the rain.
- Piss off the boyfriend because I'm not giving him ANY say in the matter.
So I have to wonder, given all these valid reasons, does anyone else have experience that might make me think twice?