5.20.2010

A Fool's Quest

Today I must accomplish two things. 

  1. Grocery shopping
  2. Purchase a Reel Lawn Mower



Why a reel mower? Several reasons actually. 

  • Cost much less than a motored mower. 
  • Do not create air pollution. 
  • Far less maintenance required. 
  • Pushing a reel mower is a good workout for me. 
  • My 8 yo son can manage cutting the lawn if needed. 
  • I don't have to pay the apartments $20 a week to cut my yard. 
  • I can work on my tan while mowing.
  • I can wait until the sun goes down to mow and not worry about waking the neighbors.
  • I can mow the grass in the rain. 
  • Piss off the boyfriend because I'm not giving him ANY say in the matter. 
So I have to wonder, given all these valid reasons, does anyone else have experience that might make me think twice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment