12.01.2009

2009 My Year of Change


Every news station is gearing up for their "Year in Review" feature to sum up the events of 2009. My own list of events for this year might just be the most difficult one I've ever compiled.
  • Quit Smoking
  • Lost 20 lbs by walking 5 days a week
    (regained it later after knee injury, but still consider it an accomplishment)
  • Completed my Associates Degree
  • Lost my job...and then my car
  • Moved once already and one more to go before end of year
  • Convinced my youngest SON to try dance classes, which he loves
  • Joined Scouting with Torin
  • Managed to not completely lose my mind despite the difficult times
This may not seem like a lot to some, but for me, it's been a very long year. I can't say I'm sad to see it go. But I am eager to see what 2010 holds.



No comments:

Post a Comment